Thursday, January 27, 2005

It's beginning to look alot like... winter.

It's been 10 days since my last post and I feel an obligation to say something. I don't really have much to offer though folks, I've been too busy shoveling to come up with witty banter for you! It's okay though because I'm really starting to get in shape for the winter season. My back no longer aches or spasms at the slightest movements, and I have to say that my biceps are getting quite ripped!

As of 1 week ago, Syracuse was falling behind on our annual snowfall accumulation. But like they say, if you don't like CNY weather, wait a few minutes and it'll change! And it did, much to my disgust I might add. 17 inches in one day... and what seems like 4 feet for the next 5-6 days there after that. We have piles of snow all around the driveway and house that are so tall it looks like we've created our own little snow fort! And all of this in less than a week. Madness I tell you.

Even the dog is getting annoyed. Gone are the days of running and playing in the side yard. Now the snow's so deep that he gets stuck with the first step into unchartered territory. He's not the brightest dog either (as you read before!). He hasn't quite figured out how to run over the snow piles, so he just tries to run through them. I'm going to feel really bad when those piles freeze up and he goes headlong into and knocks himself unconscious! Ah, who the hell amI kidding? I won't feel bad. I'll probably be too busy laughing my ass off.

Well anyways... that's where I've been. Up to my freakin' eyeballs in snow. I can't wait for that mid-winter Florida break. It can't come soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home