Friday, January 06, 2006

HOLY CRAP....

I'm pregnant! What the hell happened? I spent last year cruising around on my motorcycle... you know... the wind in my hair, feet up and flying! It was a incredible summer. And now here I am, pregnant. A word of advice....

Beware of motorcycles. They get you pregnant.

Well, I guess it's not so much the motorcycle that gets people pregnant. It must be the behavior that goes along with it. Kind of like... "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Yeah, whatever. Doesn't change the fact that in the end someone's either dead or giving birth.

So out with 2005... and in with 2006. What a long strange trip it's going to be.

2 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 5:05 PM, Blogger misc said...

1/2 of the Harty kids are expecting! WTF?

 
At 1/07/2006 1:14 AM, Blogger Adam said...

I thought it was the bullets that killed people! Hope that golden is treating you right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home