Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Random Picture Time

So it's been a while since I've posted anything... and unfortunately I don't have much to report. Sooooooo... today's post is just going to a collection of random pictures that I felt like sharing with the digital world. Enjoy!

My "baby" brother's "mini-me", Brandon. It's so scary how much he looks like my brother when he was that age.

The Baltimorons...as we CNYers affectionately refer to them! They're not really morons, in fact, the three of them are extremelly bright... in fact, almost too smart, little shits!

Queen Baltimoron... She's the world's best colorer. I swear I've never seen a 6-yr old use crayons as beautifully as she does. She gets it from her Mom, Martha Stewart.

Ah yes, and this little guy, the White LeBron James. Yes Cameron, Cleveland does rock.

And it wouldn't be a post without a picture of the "baby." He has a very rough life, can you tell??


So that's all for now. Only 3 more weeks until the new niece or nephew is due... and then it's finally our turn! Tick-tock, time is running out on the bun in the oven.

1 Comments:

At 6/22/2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Adam said...

I'm rooting for Cooper to be good with your new addition. I'll bet you a dollar he will be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home